北京赛车pk10一期计划:CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT VACANCIES
The vacancies are for a four months fixed-term contract.
Closing date is Thursday, 13 June 2019. Scroll down for the application link.
Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of the advert.
Number of vacancies per Contact Centre and Branches:
SARS Contact Centre
北京赛车pk10技巧 www.zzff8.com ?
Alberton, Boksburg, Edenvale, Nelspruit, Nigel, Rissik, Soweto, Vereeniging, Witbank
Ashlea Gardens, Doringkloof, Giyane, Lebowakgomo, Polokwane, Pretoria North, Rustenburg, Sibasa
Durban, East London, Mthatha, Pinetown, Port Elizabeth, Port Shepstone, Richards Bay, Uitenhage, Umhlanga ridge
Bellville, Bethlehem, Bloemfontein, George, Kimberley, Mitchell's Plain, Upington, Worcester
To handle tax related customer queries within a Branch or Contact Centre in compliance with SARS policies and procedures.
- Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work according to policies and quality requirements.
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives and escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues to management and process owners.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to identify and develop solutions that leads to improved service delivery and quality.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of work.
- Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and SARS role players to achieve predefined objectives.
- Ensure that all walk-in tax related queries/or telephonic inbound/outbound queries? are promptly, effectively & efficiently resolved.
- Drive own performance in order to achieve work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Adhere to specified polices, standards and procedures to prevent wastage on resources and report violations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure client satisfaction by delivering a service that is consistent, seamless and error free.
Knowledge and Skills
- Stakeholder engagement
- Customer Relationship Management
- Administrative Support
- SARS system products
- Tax knowledge
- Basic IT Support
- Building sustainability
- Attention to detail
- Planning and Organising
- Standard system products
- Organisational Awareness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Education & Experience
- Grade 12 or any NQF 4 certificate
- 3 years customer service experience in a face-to-face/ contact centre/ call centre environment
- Customer Service Certificate will be advantageous
- Knowledge of SARS products will be advantageous
- The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have all foreign qualifications evaluated and verified by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) and proof thereof must be attached. Successful candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks including pre-employment screening, vetting and integrity assurance testing and will be further required to declare their private interests on an annual basis. Appointment is subject to a positive outcome of the relevant checks.
- Putting our people first is an integral part of SARS business strategy. In support of this and our ongoing evolution towards becoming the best employee-centric employer in South Africa, our Human Resources strategy aims to create a high performing environment for our people by role modelling and embedding the right behaviours and values.
Click here to apply by 13 June 2019.
Please note that you are allowed to apply for one position and one location ONLY. Should you apply for more than one position, the system will either recognise the first application you submit or it will reject all your applications. So please comply with this request to avoid disappointment.