北京赛车pk10源代码:LARGE BUSINESS centre (LBC)
- 25 July 2019?- A reminder that the LBC will move?offices on Friday, 26 July 2019?from 12:00 to their new premises in Woodmead, click here for more information.
- 15?July 2019 - The SARS Large Business Centre (LBC) is moving to Woodmead North Office Park, 54 Maxwell Drive, Jukskeiview, Woodmead on 29 July 2019 and will be fully operational on 1 August 2019. The contact details for the Interim Management Committee (Manco) is as follows:
||[email protected]???????? |
|Ms. Manini Madisha?
||?Interim Executive: Legal Support
北京赛车pk10技巧 www.zzff8.com ?[email protected]
|Mr. Charles Makola
||?Interim Executive: Investigative Audit and Compliance
|?Mr. Vincent Sibande
||?Interim Executive: Relationship Management
The Large Business Centre (LBC) was formed?in 2004 offering a more customised service to large business taxpayers.? This model has been reviewed and evaluated over the years in order to improve and optimise its service offerings.
During 2015 the LBC function was reviewed to eliminate duplication and improve efficiencies and effectiveness of our business practices. The LBC transitioned to the then new operation model and continued to serve large businesses.
However, an assessment of the Large Business operational environment and operating model during the 2017/18 financial year revealed a number of shortcomings and it was decided to re-establish the Large Business unit with the purpose of ensuring that large business and high net-worth clients receive the dedicated service and support that they require.??
Large Business functionality re-established in December 2018
SARS has committed to the re-establishment of the Large Business (LB) unit as a dedicated and co-located large business capability, with the purpose of securing revenue, while simultaneously freeing up the Enforcement, BAIT and Customs and Excise divisions, so that the focus can be shifted to service, transactional processing and compliance activities.
The re-establishment of the large business unit will seek to achieve:?
- Enhanced compliance focus
- Enhanced revenue focus
- Enhanced service and processing focus
- Enhanced trade facilitation??
The re-establishment of the Large Business unit is being rolled out in two phases, with the interim solution having been put in place on 1 December 2018 and the final organisational structure to be in place by April 2019.
The new Large Business unit will move away from the previously risk-based approach to providing an end-to-end service, ensuring an elevated focus on a target segment, including High Net-Worth Individuals (HNWI) and Customs and Excise entities.??
With the re-establishment of the large business unit, we are setting out to achieve the following:??
Service and education
- Providing a dedicated unit that provides end-to-end services
- Improving customer experience through enhanced service and centralised authority
- Increased ease and fairness of doing business with SARS
- Taking a holistic and comprehensive approach in the management of LB and HNWIs tax compliance within their associated wealth structures
- We are taking measures to improve tax compliance in the LB and HNWI segment, including identifying non-compliant taxpayers and their intermediaries, and using legal and enforcement tools
- We are increasing our focus on Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) and other tax avoidance measures?
More information on the final organisational structure will be published soon.
Relationship Management Team
Relationship Management has a dedicated team who are the primary contact for all large and high net-worth taxpayers.? The Relationship Management segment falls under the ambit of the Large Business and High Net-Worth Individuals Unit and reports to the Acting Interim Head: Large Business and High Net-Worth Individuals Unit.
For more information on Relationship Management including contact details, click here.