北京赛车pk10开奖图:LICENSING AND REGISTRATION FOR?sez AND THE CUSTOMS CONTROLLED AREA OF An SEZ
How to license or register for?SEZ and Customs control area?activities
- Complete the?application forms and relevant annexures
- Send in?all supporting documents asked for on the application forms
Which forms are required for licensing or registration for?SEZ and Customs control area activities?
- To register a?SEZ Operator, including as an importer and rebate user:
- To apply for designation of the Customs control area:
- To register?the Customs control area?Enterprises, including as an importer, exporter and rebate user:
- Licensing of manufacturing warehouses:
Apply on form DA 185
(main application form) and DA 185.4B10
(manufacturing warehouse in the Customs control area)
- Licensing of storage warehouses:
Apply on form DA 185
(main application form) and DA 185.4B9
(storage warehouse in the Customs control area)
Where are the licensing or registration forms available?
Application forms are available on the website or from any Customs office.
Where do we send the forms?
Application forms with all supporting documents must be hand delivered or posted to the nearest Customs office
How long is the licence or registration valid?
- Registration – The registration period is indefinite.
- Licensing – The licensing validity period is 12 months, starting on 1 January and ending on 31 December.
What is the cost of licensing or registration?
- Registration – No cost required
- Licensing – There are no costs with effect from?20 December 2013.
Turnaround time for licensing or registrations
The turnaround time for licensing or registrations is approximately ten (10) working days.
The following can be read for the completion of the documents:
Completion of DA 185
– a guide for the completion of the relevant application forms and annexures for registration as a SEZ Operator.
Note: The Minister of Finance has to date not designated any special economic zones (SEZs) for the purposes of claiming the ETI and therefore claims in excess of the “normal” ETI criteria would not be eligible as per section 6 of the ETI Act (No 26 of 2013)