北京赛车pk10盛世直播:I need help with my tax
北京赛车pk10技巧 www.zzff8.com Help-You-eFile on the SARS eFiling website allows you, the taxpayer, to ask a SARS agent to share your view of the eFiling screen on your personal computer.
You have the support and advice of our staff without having to visit a SARS branch. You can even ask a SARS agent to call you back.
You can start a Help-You-eFile session by clicking on the Help-You-eFile icon on the SARS eFiling login page or after you’ve successfully logged on to the SARS eFiling website.
Want to know when to submit your tax?
See our Tax Calendar which provides a guide to taxpayers about the key deadlines.
How exactly does Income Tax work?
Income tax is the normal tax which is paid on your taxable income.
You are liable to pay income tax if you earn more than the tax threshold for the applicable year of assessment. See the latest tax rates.
You don't need to file your return if your total salary earned for the year before tax?is not more than R500 000 provided:
- You only have one employer (but remember if you have two employers or income sources e.g. late spouse / partner pension income, exam markings income, rental income, moonlighting income etc you do need to file even if the total is still under R500 000)
- You have no car allowance or other income (e.g. interest or rent)
- ?You are not claiming tax related deductions (e.g. medical expenses, retirement annuity contributions, travel expenses etc)
- You received interest from a source in South Africa not exceeding -
- R23 800 if you are below the age of 65 years;
- R34 500 if you aged 65 years or older
- R23 800 in the case of the estate of a deceased person.
- Dividends were paid to you and you were a non-resident during the 2017 year of assessment.
- Amounts received or accrued from a Tax Free Investment.
For more information on personal income tax, the tax tables, how to ensure compliance, how to submit, the necessary documentation, when to submit and more, click here.
Want to learn about tax?
Free tax education workshops are presented at most SARS branches across the country by the Branch Operations Engagement team. These workshops cover a wide range of topics and are presented on a regular basis.? The aim is to provide taxpayers with information that would create a basic understanding of the various tax types, how these taxes work and what is expected of taxpayers in order to be tax compliant at all times. We also have mobile units across the country, for more information on tax workshops and mobile services, click here.
If you want to know how to get your tax number, what to do if you forgot your? eFiling password, how to download the travel e-logbook, how medical credits work, more about income from two sources , how individual deductions work, how to change your banking details, how to get a tax directive or tax clearance certificate and more click here.