北京赛车pk10经验论坛:Tax & Divorce
On the finalisation of your Divorce there are important things you need to consider.
- Divorce orders by the court may affect your tax situation especially relating to
- Any jointly held property
- Any joint business or partnerships from which you have had an income
- Any pension arrangements
- Any interest or rental income received (especially if you were previously married in community of property)
- When submitting your annual income tax return (ITR12) you simply need to let us know that you’re not married any more. All you have to do is tick the “not married” box on your ITR12.
北京赛车pk10技巧 www.zzff8.com Top Tip: Separating assets at the time of divorce also has capital gains tax implications.