北京赛车pk10开奖盘:Current SARS Surveys
北京赛车pk10技巧 www.zzff8.com Current Surveys running:
- Costs of Tax Compliance for Individuals, SMMEs & Large Businesses
- How can we improve your eFiling experience?
- How was your eFiling experience?
- Thank you for calling SARS - please rate our service.
We’ve created this section of the website where we will post updates of any surveys we are conducting.
How do you know it's a legitimate survey and not a scam?
SARS will not:
- ask money to complete a survey
- ask you for your personal details?
- pay you to complete the survey
- force people to complete a survey, if not interested, you are welcome to decline.
Members of the public are randomly emailed with false “spoofed” emails made to look as if these emails were sent from SARS, but are in fact fraudulent emails aimed at enticing unsuspecting taxpayers to part with personal information such as bank account details. Examples include emails that appear to be from [email protected] or [email protected] indicating that taxpayers are eligible to receive tax refunds. These emails contain links to false forms and fake websites made to look like the “real thing”, but with the aim of fooling people into entering personal information such as bank account details which the criminals then extract and use fraudulently.
Keep the following in mind:
- Do not open or respond to emails from unknown sources.
- Beware of emails that ask for personal, tax, banking and eFiling details (login credentials, passwords, pins, credit / debit card information, etc.).
- SARS will never request your banking details in any communication that you receive via post, email, or SMS. However, for the purpose of telephonic engagement and authentication purposes, SARS will verify your personal details. Importantly, SARS will not send you any hyperlinks to other websites - even those of banks.
- Beware of false SMSs.
- SARS does not send *.htm or *.html attachments.
- SARS will never ask for your credit card details.